Why Sponsor BPO Tech Summit 2020
Partnering with the BPO Summit 2020 will enable you to brand and promote your business offerings to a unique and interested set of senior BPO professionals from across the Industry. Conference attendees include senior professionals interested in updating their knowledge about latest trends, Challenges, emerging strategies and innovation through technology, insight and rapid execution of ideas. We have a set of standard branding solutions that we can customize based on your specific need. To maximize your participation, take a couple of minutes to connect with us to find out more on our audience profile.
How Sponsoring BPO Tech 2020 will help you?
- Learn from the industry - Know what the industry needs today: Know from the key decision makers what are the real trends and major challenges they are facing, what are the apt solutions they are looking for etc. Know how your services will benefit them.
- Know your customer one on one – Network and interact directly with your potential customers. This would help you identify if the customer is actually in the need of the solution, what are his major challenges, what is his budget for the same, what are the other options he is looking for in the market.
- Build New Sales Leads – The conference is attended by the most senior-level decision makers, connecting with them in a collaborative environment by showcasing your services either by exhibiting or taking part in the programme, increases your chances of building strong sales pipeline and potential clients.
- Brand Visibility – Showcasing your company at leading conferences attended by top analytics head establishes your company, in the eyes of your prospects and your existing clients.
- New Business Partnerships – Target your best prospects in a positive, collaborative environment where they are open to new ideas. Attendees are always looking for exciting new partnering opportunities. Our conferences offer you an ideal opportunity to make contact and future business.
- Pre-Scheduled Meetings - Pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with executives who hold budget and are specifically interested in your solutions.
How the Sponsorship Work